- NP-1253: The substitution language supports the resolution of file name and file path of an resource instance, i.e. :[resource:resourceName:sys.deployName] will be resolved to a string like "filename.war". See Substitution Language documentation for details.
- NP-1147: The execNative Dialog is refreshed periodically so that the user must not do this manually.
- NP-1292: Added legends to the File Repository and Server Property panels in the Maintenance dialog.
- NP-1304: Added a legend as well as a folder icon for each tree node to the tree view in the Plans and Components dialog.
NP-1291: Component instance list now displays more details, like the selected variable set during installation, the installation date, and an identifier, specifying from where the instance has been installed, i.e. the fully qualified name of the plan or component which installed it.
- NP-1309: All panels with a plus/minus icon for opening/closing panels have been replaced to simplifying the navigation. To open or close a panel the complete panel header can be clicked.
- NP-1310: Checkboxes, and delete components/plans buttons are now disabled when a plug-in folder is selected.
- NP-1235: Added unique icons for multiple job types. Job icons will now also be displayed in the most recent jobs overview in the header.
- NP-1288: The paginators in the Variable Sets, Hosts, Jobs and Component Instance tables as well as the Host table filter will now be memorizing their state.
- NP-1301: The job list overview tables will now show each job's target hosts in a new column.
- NP-1298: A warn message will be shown if a Variable Set value starts or ends with a space character.
- NP-1313: Fixed a bug where a Job's Parameters' descriptions would be missing in the Job Replay dialog.
- NP-1299: Variable Sets may now be directly exported/copied/edited/deleted through dedicated icons. The Variable Set table will now also show a Variable's default value if its value was changed.
- NP-1146: Variable Set tables may now be filtered for the Variable Sets' names, descriptions and Variables' values.
- NP-1276: The main features of automaIT are now accessible by a (mostly) RESTful web interface.
- NP-1237: Step protocols are queued up and saved in bundled transactions every few seconds. This fixes some performance issues when simulating or executing large plans with a lot of steps.
- NP-1270: The substitution language supports the resolution of the gateway from an host, i.e. :[target:sys.gatewayName] will be resolved to a string like "example.gateway". See Substitution Language documentation for details.
- NP-1299: Removed Variable Set action buttons and added them as directly accessible icons into the Variable Set table. Also added default value column into Var Set table.
- NP-1325: Added a proper space between a command and its arguments in the ExecNatives details view so that it may be easy selected and copied.
- NP-1177: Added filters to and expanded Component Instances table. Added filters to Jobs tables.
- NP-924: Added XML Trim element which will remove whitespaces from either the left, the right, or all sides of a Variable's value.
- NP-1326: If a job changed its status browser notifications will now be sent if the automaIT tab is unfocused. This only applies to the 5 most recent jobs as already seen in the job widget bar at the top of the screen. It may also be necessary to explicitly permit the browser to send notifications.
- NP-1225: Required input fields are now marked as such with a red '*'.
- NP-1000: Improved web UI's print view by removing unneeded elements.
- NP-767: Added functionality to directly add Users to a Group in the Group details view.
- NP-941: Added Database ID to details view of Hosts, Plans, Components, Plugins and Jobs.
- NP-1229: Changed layout so all breadcrumbs, table legends and command buttons will always be visible.
- NP-1342: Added 'runInSimulation' attribute to allow execNatives to run during a simulation.
- NP-1192: During a simulation all cases of a switch statement will now be checked.
- NP-1343: If an undefined Variable Set is used during an installation in a simulation the default Variable Set will be used.
- NP-1322: The cli command 'component-varset list' now prints the names in addition to the ids if the param '--show-ids' is given.
- NP-405: Added the 'job list' command to print recent jobs. They may be filtered by creation date.
- NP-1273: Added the 'component-varset details' command to print the content of variable sets by component.
- NP-1079: The cli will now show an error, if a given config section can not be found.
- NP-1185: Cli calls, that create jobs, can now wait for the job to finish, if the '–wait' parameter is given.
- NP-426: The cli can now list component instances by command 'component-instance list'. Returned instances may be filtered by component, host, or instance identifier. The command 'component-instance details' will return all variables of a component instance.
- NP-1328: Fixed an error that occurred when calling the constructor of the super component with non-assigned install variable.
- NP-980: The paginator on groups dialog will be displayed correctly if adding more elements than the configured display size, and will be hidden correctly if less than the configured display size is in the database.
- NP-1187: Fixed NullPointerException when using the subsitution :[sys.id] in component variables.
- NP-1318: Fixed NullPointerException occured on filtering subJobHistorys with deleted hosts.
- NP-1011: Host list filter is now case-insensitive .
- NP-1311: Fixed ClassCastExeption occured on deploying a resource on virtual hosts.
NP-1312: Fixed NullPointerException occured on deploying a non existing resource. Now there will be shown a significant fault indication.
- NP-1033: Changed behaviour of the instances button on component detail view. Now you can navigate to a list of all component instances or to a list of the instances of the selected component version.
- NP-1043: System component variables in substitution language could be used from extern with component prefix. See Substitution Language documentation for details.
- NP-1329: Fixed an issue where assignments of install variables inside the constructor call of a super component would fail.
- NP-834: Install, uninstall, and call step details now show the full qualified name of the component instance, even if the instance doesn't exist any more.
- NP-1333: Fixed a bug where a blank page was shown when viewing component instance details for an instance with component reference.
- NP-1316: Stopped a single Variable Set from disappearing in the paginators of the Install Component and Execute Plan dialogues.
- NP-1317: Fixed a bug where a Table's items would not be rendered.
- NP-1340: Fixed Plans and Components not being linked in Update Job details.
- NP-1354: Fixed imported plugin not being linked in Import Job details.
- NP-1356: Fixed error when creating users on the standalone server.
Due to changes in the agent all existing hosts will be put into the state "uninitialized". The remote agent will be updated during the next host initialization via UI or CLI. See Automatic Agent Update for details.