2 - 2014-??-??
2.2.1 - 2014-09-29
- NP-1286: Adapted automatically generated name from "Copy of OldVarSetName" to "OldVarSetName-copy" if copying a variable set, because whitespaces are not allowed in variable set names.
- NP-1294: Fixed an issue that instance variables has not been displayed in component instance details dialog.
- NP-1295: Fixed LazyInitializationException which occures while undeployRessource.
- NP-1293: Fixed IllegalArgumentException occured on updating install variables.
- NP-1283: Fixed NullPointerException occured in support mode while replaying a job that contains a ProcessStep without a return value.
- NP-1297: Fixed number of allowed parameters in abstract components.
- NP-1302: Fixed DuplicateKeyException which occurs while installing a component during update of a ComponentInstanceVariableSet.
- NP-1287: Fixed LazyInitializationException which occured when displaying component instance details if the log level for "org.springframework" is set to DEBUG.
- NP-1307: Groups of external (LDAP) users will now be mapped correctly to internal groups. This solved problems with allow/deny access to per "Access Management" configured business objects.
- Internet Explorer version 9 or higher is required for the web interface. Internet Explorer 8 is no longer supported. See System Requirements for details.
- NP-1133: It is no longer possible to use the containerComponent instance targeter inside an uninstall.
- NP-808: The step "block" of try-catch statements is no longer contained in the protocol to make it easier to read.
- NP-1035: Various buttons in the user interface now have a default action, e.g. The creation of hosts defaults to "physical" but virtual hosts can still be created by expanding the split button.
- The role ROLE_HOST_ADMIN includes the permissions to initialize hosts.
- NP-908: The default values of job.threads.max and job.parallel.max have been decreased.
Please manually increase the value
maxActiveof the PostgreSQL resource to "75" in the
context.xmlfile, see Server Installation.
- NP-991: The APIs used internally by automaIT have been updated.
Please replace the following files of existing single instance installations (see Server Installation for details of multiple instance installations).
- NP-939: Variables which are declared using the
varstatement no longer require a surrounding
varListelement. Parameters which are declared using the
paramstatement no longer require a surrounding
paramListelement. Existing models are transformed automatically.
- NP-1175: The web interface has been redesigned to be consistent, easier to use, and optimized for large environments.
- NP-970: Modified values in variable set create and edit dialogues are highlighted to distinguish them from default values.
- NP-935: Permissions of roles ROLE_MODEL_DEVELOPER, ROLE_MODEL_CONFIGURATOR and ROLE_MODEL_EXECUTOR are configured through Access Control List permissions now as the named roles no longer exist. Existing users, configured to have one of these roles are automatically migrated into Access Control List permissions during server update.
- NP-1044: The shell completion of the CLI evaluates a manually configured
--config-fileparameter: All values are read correctly from the configured file, instead of the default file.
- NP-1006: VarSets are now imported for the currently selected component version instead of the latest version.
NP-1240: Fixed problems in simulation mode. The return value from a install, method call, uninstall, and plan execution will now be processed and assigned correctly.
- NP-1264: The performance of the whole application is improved by optimizing the database access mechanism, e.g. opening links on the dashboard, displaying component instance lists, showing component details, etc.
- NP-1280: Standardized the verification of host names, user names, varset names, and component methods in the UI and CLI. Allow the '@' character in varset names.
- NP-1281: Component install variables may not be assigned by a compVarList.